Bellow are a collection of our favourite links.
- Baby sling and carrier safety by Health Canada
- Consumer Safety: Babywearing keeps your baby Visible and Kissable! by the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance
- Optimal Positioning Cards by Babywearing International
- Trying to Find a Carrier? by Carry Me Close Babywearers
- Exploring Wrapping! by Carry Me Close Babywearers
- “Cultural Appropriation and the Baby Wearing community” By Elizabeth Close
- “Not Your Idea: Cultural Appropriation in the Birthing Community” by Aaminah Shakur
- “Not Your Idea: How to Avoid Cultural Appropriation in Babywearing” by Aaminah Shakur
- “How the Attachment-Parenting Debate Ignores Women of Color” by Hope Wabuke
- #NotYourPodBuTai/Respecting East Asian Traditional Baby Carriers
- “A Statement on Rebozos” by Babywearing International
- Decolonizing Babywearing: Voices and Thoughts of POC in the Babywearing community.
- >Carry on communicating by Ali Cordery
(Parents and other caregivers should use their own judgement when accepting babywearing advice. Not all advice given in outside groups will necessarily represent industry best practices.)