Carry Me Close is a registered Not-For-Profit babywearing organization. We are holding an online silent auction fundraiser from October 5 to 14, 2018 and are seeking the support of your business. A donation of a product or a gift card for discounted services would be greatly appreciated.
In kind for your donation we can provide:
- Vendor spotlight posts to our social media audience of 5,000 + members, consisting mainly of young families, during the fundraiser
- Promotion of your business on our website and in our newsletter through the promotion of the silent auction event
- Increased positive branding through charitable giving
- Social sharing availability of donated item from the online auction platform
Our goal is to raise $5000 for our annual operating costs. While families in Toronto have been using our services since 2007, we became incorporated as a Not-For-Profit in 2016 and are fully run by volunteers. Our services include free monthly meetings which connect trained educators with caregivers to help them choose a carrier or offer assistance with using carriers they currently own. We also operate a very busy facebook group where caregivers can seek help and share their experiences.
Funds raised through this auction will go towards:
- Insurance costs for our volunteers
- Expanding our learning library of carriers
- Increasing our service offerings in public health settings and underserved areas in the GTA
Thank you for your consideration to donate an item from your business. If you have any questions please contact us through CarryMeCloseToronto@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you.